Applium is a company on a human scale. Our success is undoubtedly due to the quality of our teams. It is these teams that are in daily contact with our clients and their professionalism is crucial to the success of our projects and client satisfaction.
The quality of your work is strongly linked to your professional development and the quality of your relationship with the company's management. At Applium, we offer you a human relationship based on trust and a mutual desire to progress together
During the recruitment phase, we define your professional objectives together, in the short and medium term: type of assignments desired, career development envisaged (towards other functional areas, towards project management, towards management positions, etc.)...
In response to these requests, Applium can offer you:
- to follow training courses (SAP, management, English language, etc.). On average, our consultants follow 10 days of training each year. SAP training courses are held at SAP France.
- to pass SAP certifications to enhance your experience in the market, and therefore in the eyes of our clients
- to give preference to assignments that correspond to your wishes in terms of development and the nature of the service you expressed at the time of recruitment. Clearly, between two assignments, we do not necessarily choose the most interesting one financially, but the one that is most interesting for you and that best corresponds to your expectations
These wishes are formalised in writing at the time of the recruitment proposal and will be followed up throughout your career at Applium, during annual meetings.
These meetings give everyone the opportunity to discuss professional issues openly, outside the usual daily environment, in order to :
- clearly define individual responsibilities and objectives
- identify strengths and areas for improvement, both for the employee and for the company
- take into account individual expectations, to encourage the acquisition of new skills
- examine career development options (change of function, evolution in the job, responsibilities, etc.)
- to recognise the contribution of each individual to the achievement of the company's objectives.
APPLIUM CONSULTANTS GIVE THEIR TESTIMONY