AFL - Applium Fiori Library, is a library of Fiori tiles developed by Applium to meet the specific needs expressed by SAP and OpenText users.
Each tile can be purchased separately and installed on Premise or on the SAP Business Technology Platform, at the discretion of each customer. They work with SAP ECC6 and SAP S/4HANA versions, On Premise or Private Cloud.
Some examples of AFL tiles:
- Creation of a new password for a blocked account
- Supplier invoice history (for OpenText)
- Approval of supplier invoices (for OpenText)
- Input - by transfer order (WM)
- Output by TO number (WM)
- Material request (WM)
- Nested handling units (WM)
AFL tiles have several advantages:
- Quick to implement
- User friendly
- Compliance with Fiori best practice
- Adaptability to specific needs